WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Villa Eugénie is a semi-detached house (brother Oscar was the former name of the adjacent house) and is situated on a corner of the street. The house has a nice semi-enclosed south west facing garden equipped with hammock, garden furniture, low fence and parking space for one car. The house is comfortably furnished and equipped with:
- Ground floor
- An authentic Cubex-kitchen, complemented by modern comforts : 90cm wide gas hob with electric oven, large fridge incl. 65l freezer, dishwasher, small microwave, whistling kettle! and also a retro coffee machine, ample dining and cooking utensils for 6 people
- Lounge (lounge / breakfast room) with digital TV and wireless internet, 3-seater sofa and 2 single seats, coal stove, table and 6 chairs, games and some toys
- Garage is used as storage space for garden furniture or your own bike. No washing machine as the launderette is only 80m away
- Toilet, spacious hall and cloakroom
- Basement: used for "dry" private storage and place where our home utilities including rainwater pump are situated
- 1st floor:
- bathroom with double bath and shower option via pipe shower, toilet and sink
- 3 bedrooms: 1 with double bed and balcony, 2 bedrooms each with 2 single beds, 1 baby bed
- Spacious attic, but this is private
- Central heating everywhere
- For the youngest: Toys for children from 0-12 years, a bit retro naturally. Cot and high chair, care pillow. Board games.
- Extra! In the summer season (May 1 to Oct 1), you can use our beach cabin by the sea, furnished with chairs, wind sail, toys
- What you really need to know: Pets are not allowed, and smoking is only allowed outside. In that way we like to keep it enjoyable for all.
Useful documents (PDF)
|What can you expect?||A-Z Manual |
HOW TO BOOK?
We are honest: to ensure the atmosphere of the cottage we ask you to pay a deposit of 150 EUR at least 1 week prior to your arrival. Without damage you receive this back within 14 days after your stay by deposit to your account.
The cleaning is included in the rent if you make your reservation directly with us we expect a basic cleanliness: you put all the rubish bins into the large trash bin (note: we recycle) and you leave the kitchen without cooking residue, fridge open. Just as you would leave your own house for a while.